Monday, February 14, 2011

Petals Fall Down at my Feet

The time of hearts has finally begun
The feeling of love has come
Roses is what I have to give
To one who captured the heart of this man

Will I give red?
I remember blood
To you one day I wish to pass
Oh love that burns deep within me
Oh I long to be set free

Will it be white?
For the one who is so pure
The one who dazzles me
The girl who is my cure

Shall it be blue?
People say it costs a lot
But never will it be a match
Like the love for me you would allot

Should it be orange?
It sure is bright
Like you it shines
A pleasure to my sight

Or I guess it might be purple?
I think I could give a piece of me
To show respect and wonder
For your royal beauty

So many choices I find
All of these I want to give in my mind
But I want to choose what your desire is
For just a smile, I would do what you please

No comments:

Post a Comment